star trek

The USS Valiant has been destroyed by an unknown attacker, and Starfleet has chosen YOU to continue its mission deep within a mysterious area of space known as the Trexelian Expanse.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: too many crashes
Gwarmaxx
Re: too many crashes
on: February 27, 2016, 20:09

please guys optimize this game for older devices, it's a total mess, crashes everywhere (i'm stuck 'cause i can't open the exploration map anymore, i always have a crash), push notifications don't work properly, and please lower the installed filesize!!! 1 gig isn't too much for this kind of game???

Gwarmaxx
too many crashes
on: February 27, 2016, 04:45

hi shilpa, i'm having a major issue with the last update, can't access the Exploration map anymore 'cause the game always crashes, so i'm stuck!
the only way to see the map is resetting the device, and this works once, anyway i can't reset the device everytime i want to see the exploration map, right?
i guess it's a matter of high ram demand caused by that new animation of the Enterprise travelling through space, 'cause i never had any issues in the old version of the map.
can you guys fix that for the next update?

oh btw, now push notifications don't work properly, i have a lot of task in progress and at the end i recieve only one notification for one completed task only, and also i've never seen the icon bubble anymore.

Note: To Reply, You Need to Sign In or Register

Pages: [1]